Media/Audio Ministry Mission
The mission of the Limestone Baptist Church Media Ministry is to provide members, fellow believers, non-believers, and who so ever has an ear to
An audio and visual record of the inspirational messages of God’s divine wisdom and the teachings of His son, Jesus Christ, as they are preached and taught. The ministry is intended to provide a means of receiving the word of God and encouragement to the sick and shut-in, support in biblical study, as well as a means in which the word of God may be carried and preached throughout all the world.
Media/Audio Ministry Responsibilities
- Preparation of microphones, audio, and video equipment for Sunday worship and bible studies.
- The recording, duplication, and distribution of Sunday worship and bible study messages.
- The organization and storing of all media equipment, devices, and recordings.
Media/Audio Ministry Qualifications
- A member of the body of Limestone
- 15 years of age or older
- Regularly attend Sunday services and bible study
- Devoted to completing all training and carrying out of the media ministry responsibilities